Sullivan’s Island Station 9

This protected property at Station 9 is a half-acre parcel with a trail leading from Conquest Avenue to the edge of the property overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. This piece of land was once the landing area for the Pitt Street Bridge that connected Mount Pleasant to Sullivan’s Island, giving it an added historical significance. There is a short trail along the elevated embankment that ends on the large stone blocks of the former bride landing. The view of passing boats through the Intracoastal Waterway can be enjoyed from a bench overlooking the water.

Stay in the loop




© Copyright - East Cooper Land Trust | P.O. Box 2495 Mount Pleasant, SC 29465 | 843.224.1849

See our latest EVENTS